Puerto Rico credit unions: we are ready to help you and your members and can process Credit Life and Disability claims right now.
Please call 844.707.4965 for help with a new or existing claim.
You can also email us at PRClaims@cunamutual.com or fax to 787.272.0985.
24/7 Disaster Response
If disaster or a major loss occurs to your credit union, an authorized credit union representative should contact CUNA Mutual Group using our disaster phone line: 800.637.2676. This line is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The caller will need to identify:
- The nature of the loss/event
- Any special needs the credit union has
- The central or main contact for the credit union
- The best way to reach the credit union’s main contact
Based on this contact, we will work together to determine how to best assist your credit union. If necessary that will include getting independent, as well as CUNA Mutual Group, staff on site as quickly as possible.
Current Catastrophe Declarations and Bulletins
In the aftermath of a catastrophic event, state insurance departments may issue directives to insurance companies that impact your policy. Below are links to active declarations and bulletins and summaries of CUNA Mutual Group’s response where relevant.
- Skip to Main Content
- Credit Union Protection Resource Center
- Executive Benefits Resource Center
- Lending Resource Center Link Name
- Retirement Resources Center
- Technology Providers
- Trustage Resource Center
- Webinars and Events
- Form Search
- Supplier Help
- American Red Cross
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- The Institute for Business & Home Safety's Disaster Safety
- National Hurricane Center
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association(NOAA)
- NOAA/National Weather Service
- Pandemic Preparedness (CDC)
- U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
- World Health Organization
Donate Now to CUAID.COOP
Your donation will help credit union people rebuild their lives, whenever and wherever a major disaster strikes.